Chloe is usually very difficult to get of bed in the mornings but for
out of bed.
- Jenny Cryer, Parent
I loved the jamming sessions, especially the harmonica, the piano lessons and the sampling stuff, and yes, I would
do it again!
- Ollie, Student
Nurturing A Lifelong Passion for Making Music
Billy & Andy's Manchester Music School provide accessible music workshops for young people with disabilities in the North West.
Our workshops encompass a broad range of activities, instruments and learning outcomes, chosen to suit the individuals. We develop strategies and use assistive technology to make our workshops accessible and enjoyable to all, regardless of ability. We aim to imbue the students with a passion for making music that will extend beyond the classroom and into adulthood.
Billy and Andy are great
at what they
do! They know how to build a rapport
with the students and get them
about learning. I wouldn't
hesitate in recommending
- Angela Syrat, Former
Head of Pathways to Independence at
My son attended the Summer music school and had a great time! Performing music in a friendly, easygoing atmosphere. He enjoyed it that much he is attending another school in
- Carole Hyland. Parent
● BA (Hons) Philosophy, University of East Anglia
● Award winning composer & sound designer for TV & film
● Former commercial music clients include BFI, Cornerhouse, New Balance, Factory Transmedia and London International Animation Festival
● 3 Years experience working as an Educational Support Assistant at Loreto College and running Loreto Radio
● 20 years experience as a guitarist, singer/songwriter and performer